Royal Bafokeng Holdings (RBH) is an African community investment company which, together with its sole shareholder, the Royal Bafokeng Nation Development Trust (RBNDT), is entrusted with the unique responsibility of preserving and growing the financial capital of the Royal Bafokeng Nation (RBN) and ensuring its long-term future. RBH manages a portfolio with a net asset value of approximately R32 billion (as at December 2017) consisting of listed and unlisted assets in a diverse range of sectors, including infrastructure, property, financial services, telecoms, resources and industrials, located in diverse geographies. Their annual results for the year ending 31 December 2017 have reported a 9.4% increase in tonnes mined and they have managed to improve their EBITDA (earnings before interest, tax, depreciation and amortization) by 16.4%.
- The possible double bottom (positive) is looking positive for a possible relief bounce.
- The first sign of technical optimism will be visible above line A (R28-24) and above line B (R31-29) we can assume that the momentum wants to turn around to the upside.
- However, the double bottom will only be confirmed above line C (R54-44).
- Below R19-95 the optimism of the double bottom will be wiped off the table.
- For traders – Buy above line A but use R19-95 as stop loss to protect capital. The possible targets towards the top are R28-64, R28-89, R29-34, R29-59, R30-44, R30-88, R31-29, R31-65 and R32-70.
- For medium to long term investors – Sit on your hands for now.
Don't hesitate to ask if anything is unclear.
Frans & Christelle