Many investors want exposure to foreign shares, but do not want to send physical money abroad, and want to invest in Rand terms. Then the Sygnia World Index Fund is an option. The Sygnia ITRIX MSCI World Index ETF (Exchange-traded Fund) can be purchased on any equity (equity) account.
The Sygnia ITRIX MSCI World Index ETF (exchange traded fund) can be bought on any equity (share) account. The United states constitutes 57.1% of this index, followed by Japan 9.1%, United Kingdom 6.1%, France 3.7%, Germany 3.5%, Switzerland 3.2% and others. The sector with the most exposure is the financial sector with a 18.4% exposure followed by the information technology sector with a 17.8% exposure.
- After weeks of profit taking the 30 day moving average (R25-27) has changed into a support.
- The falling wedge (possibly positive) also caught our attention.
- The formation will be confirmed above line A (R25-43), which can take the share to R26-76 should the formation play out.
- Below R24-42 the optimism around the formation will be wiped off the table.
- For traders – Buy above line A but use R24-24 as stop loss to protect capital. The possible targets towards the top are R24-72, R25-07, R25-54, R26-12 and R26-76.
- For medium to long term investors – Nibble above line A but use the same stop loss as given to traders above.
Don't hesitate to ask if anything is unclear.
Frans de Klerk